Thursday, May 15, 2008

05.15.08 - bumper sticker irony and an accident

So I saw this bumper sticker today in a parking lot and had to take a picture of it because I thought it was funny... but it lost its humor when on the way home I came on the scene of this accident.

When I got on the scene a person was kicking in the windshield and someone was already on the phone with 911. A young hispanic male crawled out of the car unharmed except a cut on his hand.
(He couldn't have been on his phone while driving because I saw him pull the phone out of his pocket after he sat down on the curb to call his father)

Seemingly a miraculous event that this kid wasn't hurt. What's crazy is it was on the same road as this accident that I have pictures of from last october.

drive safe,
jim baker

No comments: