Thursday, May 22, 2008

05.22.08 - last night in MD

15sec exposure with an infrared filter (thanks to Mike Shoemaker) on my 20d

tonite is my last nite here in MD. I leave for upstate NY tomorrow morning. Then i'll spend a bit of time in Nashvegas with some amazing photographers, Hannah and Jesse. And then I'll be working at a camp all summer.

I said I was going to streamline all my blogs... well it never happened, and as I'm packing for this summer, I'm realizing how I want to live a much simpler life. Packing everything I own clothing wise is pretty easy, but I think I have more digital things than I do anything else. I always said I wanted to come up with a small travel rig. I think an iphone would do the trick. Or maybe a Canon G9 and an ipod touch. Any ideas on how to get files from my camera to the ipod touch if I ever end up going that route?

I have to many websites that I try and keep up with... so latley i've been uploading most of my stuff to my FLICKR account. If i get something real tasty I MIGHT put it here but don't count on much this summer.

bless you guys,
jim baker

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is really sweet bro... i didn't know you could do infrared with a filter... sure saves on trying to mod your 20D. keep it up, man.

Johnny, Karine & Maria Elisabeth Koster said...

Jim Baker!

Reading through your posts I see that you're going to NY for the summer, but no talk about SOP II. Yo no comprendo (or something spanish like that). Aren't you gonna do SOPII (and staff and etc.)?

Talk to you soon,

Johnny

DP said...

i love the pics on your flickr account! it inspired me to get the canon sd870.

DP said...

i am returning to blogspot! yay