Saturday, October 6, 2007

ho co po po like woah



i need faster and longer lenses... and when i'm in a hurry to shoot (since i have a tinge of fear when i get around the cops with my camera since my friend Hannah Westphall just got arrested for shooting at a crime scene in Nashville) i need to shoot at a higher iso and prolly just shoot in program mode since I don't have the time to be artistic. Good lessons to learn huh?

jim baker

p.s don't wrap your car around a tree and then run from the cops... see kids, dont' smoke crack! i told you.

11 comments:

Jim Baker said...

i've got some friends that are cops now and i'm hopin' that i get to go on a ridealong soon and shoot that'd be rad... :)

bonnie said...

Wow, this one must have been fun, like you were gettin away with somethin by taking that shot. RUSH!

Jim Baker said...

meh... wasn't that much of a rush, the cops kept looking at me though like... what is this guy doing? i should probably look up the laws on what you can and can't photograph here in ho-co.

Anonymous said...

When we were in South Carolina the cops had miadas, but here they have mustangs. Yowza.

Jim Baker said...

wendy :) thanks for leaving your last name its very much appreciated... how'd you stumble across my blog? i saw your twin at giant the other day... and i see your lil sister almost every day over at howard.

Jim Baker said...

howard county has some dodge chargers too... and some durangos...

Anonymous said...

I got the blog from Corrin. She gave it to me so I could see some of the pictures you took of her - it was a couple of months ago.

Yeah, so I asked Jeff and he said they weren't Miadas in SC, they were Cameros. I guess that makes a little more sense.

Jim Baker said...

:) thanks for checkin' out my work. crazy undercover cops...

Anonymous said...

haha that's awesome. you criminallll

Anonymous said...

haha that's awesome. you criminallll

Jim Baker said...

which ruthy is this? leavvveee your last names too please...

jim baker