Friday, November 9, 2007

news and i'm burnt out

hey everyone...

I've recently been accepted to the 2008 School of Photography in Hawaii.
They only accept 16 people a year and its an intensive 3 month course.
I've been looking at this school since 2003. I'm looking forward to it.

I also am kinda burnt out with photography right now... i don't feel very inspired to shoot. I am going out to shoot with Chris Hidey tonite. He just got a new DSLR so I'm hoping that shooting with him (since he is excited about his new gear) will help spark some of that inspiration. So thats why I haven't been blogging much latley.

keep your eyes open for pics from tonite.
cheers
jim baker

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Congratulations! If that doesn't inspire you, nothing will. Is it a definite?

Jim Baker said...

i booked my ticket today so yup its definite... :) i'm just feeling kinda blah latley... not sure whats up... i'll get back into things soon.