Saturday, November 24, 2007

11.24.07 - bored out of my mind


i'm so stinkin' bored...

i'm sick of shooting the same things

Chris and I went out last night and didn't shoot anything, we ended up at the movies instead.

today out of bordem i decided to take a picture of myself taking a picture of myself on my camera phone. I was trying to post it as my new profile pic but Blogger is being lame and wouldn't let me.

i ordered the macro filter so I should have that soon... prepare for some rad macros.

I'm still undecided about the 70-200... i'm not sure if I can justify the price. I think i want to buy a 50 1.8 too but I don't want to be carrying around a million lenses.

When i was in NY last weekend Tim Lease calibrated my screen for me... so if my post processing work looks different thats why...

'bout it
jim baker

p.s if you've got some photography ideas for me or want to hang out and shoot with me lemme know.

No comments: