Friday, September 7, 2007

09.07.07 - :(

so... i didn't shoot at all tonite, i had my camera with me all of tonite and didn't take a single shot. I'm so broke right now that I did security for a freaking high school football game... this was me "sir, i can't have you on the track" "ma'am I can't have you on the track." lame huh?

i carried my camera and felt like an absolute tool but couldn't really leave my post to shoot. not that I would have anyway...

but tonites pic is something that someone just sent me, its a self portrait of myself in some cafe in mexico from this summer... nothing special but tell me if you know why i'm posting this picture.


this post is lame I KNOW... i'll make up for it tomorrow, i'm meeting Chris Hidey at 7am at the metro station to go into DC.

cheers
jim baker





2 comments:

Sarah said...

i wanna know why you posted the pic!?

Jim Baker said...

sad... no one else wants to know... oh well i guess its not that big of a deal...

mark krebs knows why.

jim baker