Wednesday, December 5, 2007

contest?

i'm glad that blogger fixed the picture ordeal and that when you click on them instead of downloading they open in a new window again. I was about to start searching for a new place to do this because of that...

Bonnie told me about this contest. I've never entered a photo contest before...

The prize is a 'threadless shirt' when I clicked on the link to find out about it my works server blocked it... what kind of prize is this?

I need your help though, the theme is "what inspires you"

so help me find two photos in my blog or somewhere else where you've seen my work that fits that theme. If you look a couple of posts down there are links to my other work.

jim baker

2 comments:

bonnie said...

I think you should use a couple of ones from your first January posts (3's). They're older but they have content that inspires you. There's nice b/w of a Jesus on a cross that kind of looks like a telephone pole. I like that one. I think it's good composition. I also like the b/w one of your friend in the rubble. Those are the things that speak to you, and the ones where a picture is worth 1000 words.

mrsnesbitt said...

Hi Jim, you were sking about ABC Wednesday.....simply go to Mr Linky list on my post today and add your name. Next week it is something beginning with "U". We are working through the alphabet. We wil soon reach Z but are continuing. We all love it!

denise