Wednesday, December 19, 2007

ABC Wednesday (part 2)

Blogger says that post with more than 3 mb of space cannot be displayed or something like that... so I'll cut the posts in half in hopes that it might work? Here it goes...

Violin

Vespa

a portrait with vehicles
(you can see the whole shoot here)

Mike Shoemaker with his vintage camera.

a shot from a while ago...
this is Chris Bischoff in a vandalized Soviet movie theater in ķemeri Latvia .
(So it was you Chris that introduced me to urban exploration...)

I'm loving ABC Wednesday because it gives me a chance to showcase some of my old work in a new way. Thanks!
Jim Baker

9 comments:

dot said...

Wow, you do great work! Love your V pictures!

Neva said...

I love your "V's"!!! Blogger is annoying sometimes isn't it?

Pete M said...

Victory for the V post, all great photos

Oswegan said...

Nice shots in both V posts.

~Oswegan

Annie said...

V is a great inspiration for you, Jim. I enjoyed seeing every one of these photos.

kml said...

The violin photo is gorgeous! Well done!

bonnie said...

That is a whole lotta Vs Jim. I especially like the violins. Very nice. And the part one pictures too. You were on a roll!!!

Anonymous said...

Ah yes, it was well worth it, so many creative V's! Deb :)

Jim Baker said...

thanks everyone!

jim baker