Sunday, November 25, 2007

11.25.07 - i need a break...


haha... this is what bordem does you to you.

i'm going to take an extended hiatus from blogging...

i just need some peace and quiet in my life and I've noticed that the internet seems to feed my need for instant gratification and just makes me even more impatient.

if you want to contact me you can e-mail me I'll still be checking e-mail... I just won't be clicking on my inbox every five seconds. Hopefully just once a day. I might still be doing some photography so if you are genuinly interested in anything I've shot latley or want to strike up some real conversation you can e-mail me.

jimbakerphotography@gmail.com

see ya guys.
jim baker


4 comments:

JStanford said...

alrighty...seems like something I ought to do as well.

talk to you soon!

bonnie said...

Aw baby, you ARE bored. I had a hard time doing anything for a few days post show. I just sat. SAT. It got awful and depressing. I didn't even miss blogging. Then Cheryl said boo and I had to do something! Stay in touch. okay?

Sarah said...

geeez i havn't been on in a whiles!
fun faces!

Jim Baker said...

i'm back :)