Wednesday, October 24, 2007

10.24.07 - fall colors

meh... i shot this through my window this evening... nothing special.
i'm suppose to go out and shoot this evening... but its pouring... and i'm tired...
we'll see what happens.

i actually called applecare and am taking care of a problem that i've had for a year with my internal speakers... it means i will be without my baby for a week. i'm not sure how i can manage. i need to back up my hard drive tonite.

i ordered a gig of ram too for my computer... when it comes back all fixed up, i'm going to give it a present of another gig of ram because i will have missed it so much.

jim baker

3 comments:

hannah love said...

Hey!

Sorry if it seemed like I called you out (well since I didn't know it was YOU i wasn't really calling YOU out haha) I was curious though to know who was writing on my blog :)

I totally understand the whole editing thing... that is frustrating. Blogger should get on that.

Thank you SO much for your comments on both of my blogs.
I was reading a book actually called "The Air I Breathe" by Louie Giglio. In the book he mentioned how every being was made to worship our Lord, but they use all that energy to worship other idols. The time we dedicate to bands is crazy.... and ya, to think about that time given to our God...its nuts.
Every human being has the potential to stir passion up for Jesus, but instead it stirs up passion for themselves.

Again, thanks so much for the comments. They were awesome.
I've come to your blog a couple of times. I love your photos and the way you take pictures.

until next time,

Hannah

beachgirl said...

Hi Jim,
I have been out of town this week. I will be heading home today.
As far as my photography goes I have a web site.

carolannphotography.com

One of these days I will get some pictures posted on my blog. I just haven't had any luck yet. I am always having Carol issues with the computer. I can't blame the computer in all fairness.

Have an awesome day,
Carol

Jim Baker said...

hannah, i'll keep frequenting your blog... i see that your a photographer too... i dig the picture through the viewfinders of other cameras...

Carol... i've seen your website, you should post some of the pics from your recent trip on your blog if you can figure it out.