Sunday, September 30, 2007

09.30.07 - wings


jon castelli's famous wings...

today has been a crazy day... we danced in church (which is something we NEVER have done) and then me and some friends grabbed lunch and ate it in a graveyard. went and ate jon's wings up at his place and then went to the movies to see the kingdom.

Chris Hidey so nicely pointed out that in August I posted all of 3 times... and in september well... this is my 42nd post.

I set out when I starated this in late August to make this a daily thing and well... i missed a few days but I think this might be the most consistent I've been at anything in my life. Thanks for all the comments they've really helped encourage me to keep going... we'll see what October brings.

bless you guys,
jim baker

8 comments:

JStanford said...

you danced at new spirit? whoa...I was not told this by my mother.

So I have a photo of inappropriate happiness now, ok?!

:D

Jim Baker said...

yes'r... dancing all around the church... a bunch of people... spirit of freedom baby. i'll go peep your innapropriate happiness.

pz

New Life Church | Mexico 2009 said...

i miss jon castelli's food...

Jim Baker said...

i'll make sure to relay the msg. :)

you could get your arse out here and I'm sure he'd cook it up for you...

bonnie said...

I love your photography but something about this one disturbs me. At first I didn't know it was "wings" so I could only see it abstractly/visually without the label "wings" to interpret with. Do you do that when you look through the lens? Take away the inherent meaning and go for the visual? Sorry, I haven't introduced myself. I live in Columbia too. Reading your blog posts, I like the way you think and see.

Jim Baker said...

bonnie, welcome!

sometimes i just go for visual when i look through the lens... freedom
would be an example of that... i don't think that is immediatly noticable as to what it is...

but composition just kind of happens for me its instinct... i just go for it.

I belong to an online photography community called photo.net and you have to post pictures under categories and since there was no food category... i put it under birds, needless to say, the bird photographers didn't think it was funny.

thanks for stopping by! i look forward to your future comments.

bonnie said...

Now THAT is making me laugh out loud. Where is their sense of humor?

Jim Baker said...

:) some people take themselves to seriously...