Monday, September 24, 2007

09.24.07 - ohhh man...


jim what do all these polo shirts have to do with anything? thats not a very good picture anyway... and you need an iron man...

well tonite my friend chris hidey and i went out to shoot. we found some places that we thought would be good at sunset lighting but they were in the shade... so it didn't work so we kept running around until we 'found a spot' and just ended back up at lake elkhorn about 10 minutes to late for that real good lighting.

we decided to go out to dinner afterward and were waited on by an old friend. i was talking to chris and then he busts out laughing. We were wearing similar shirts. Its the second time we've done this, last time i ran back in the house to change when he came over, this time I didn't.

So when our waiter comes back I say to him...
"Jon, Chris is being insecure, please proove him wrong, do we look like a gay couple because we are wearing similar shirts."

his response...

"to tell you the truth my manger just asked me if you two were gay."

he wasn't joking.

so my shirts above are as wrinkled as can be because wrinkled is manly hetrosexual... i don't even know how to use an iron...

lol... whatever.

Chris, we need to figure out a way not to wear similar shirts anymore...


quick snap out of chris' winshield on the way to our date... I mean dinner...


i wasn't sure i got anything worth posting tonite but i guess the story makes up for it.

for the record Chris has a beautiful girlfriend in NYC and we're both hetro.

cheers,
jim baker

p.s for Chris' take on the story you can check it out here.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like you guys had a splendid HETERO time (hee hee). really guys... i think it's a little over the top if people are automatically thinking that way... it's really sad, in my opinion. but anyway... keep shooting.

Jim Baker said...

yeah... whatever, thats my philosophy...

Rachel Barker said...

hilArious!

My husband grew his hair out really long about two years ago and a waitress asked us if "we girls" needed an extra minute. He looked up and said in his most masculine voice "excuse me?!" She just about jumped out of her skin, turned beet red and started apologizing over and over again.

This sort of thing happens to the best of us, I guess.

Jim Baker said...

the guy who mentors me, we went out to eat one time... and i ordered ice cream and he just ordered like an appetizer... and the girl brought us out the ice cream and was like "i brought you two spoons incase you wanted to share" and kinda winked at us and walked away... and we both just sat there like... what just happened?

people are weird huh?

Daniel Chung said...

:D like how ur love life is so "korean" and for those who dont understand U NEVER WILL WAHAHAH

Jim Baker said...

yeah... i don't understand...

Anonymous said...

haha that is hilarious...my family's looking at me wierd cause i'm laughing...lol. i love the sunset picture...those are my favoritesss

Jim Baker said...

a few days ago I was at work and I got this halrious e-mail from a friend and tried so hard to keep my laughter in... i think that makes situations even funnier.