Tuesday, September 4, 2007

09.04.07 - lake elkhorn?

i'm not ussualy real anal about gear... not at all, get in there and get what you need to do done... but have a good tripod if you're going to use one. I got angry at the tripod i was trying to use because it just wasn't functioning correctly tonite and I'm still frustrated. The only thing I really got tonite was a bunch of mosquite bites. Lake elkohrn hasn't really been kept up. I need to force myself to shoot with my other lens i've been using the 10-22 for all of the shots I've been posting. I'm leaving all of my sensor dust in these pictures to show you how bad it is... i don't know if its just on the sensor, or if some of it is on the lens, or the filter or a combination of all three... but nonetheless its disgusting and i'm too frustrated tonite to clean it up. if you can't find anything good to shoot just shoot into the sun. tonites shoot was crap.






awwwww....
(uninspired)

maybe tomorrow will be better... i guess we all have bad days.
jim baker

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHY ARE THERE NO COMMENTS?! these are soo pretty...my favorite pictures ever are ones taken on water cause i'm inlove with reflections...yupppaa

Jim Baker said...

i dunno... thanks for leaving a comment though. :)